At Airco Process Technology, we support the green transition through the development, design and
delivery of innovative process plants for biogas upgrading and carbon capture. To support our
fantastic growth journey, we are looking for a Bid Manager who will be part of an innovative and
culturally diverse organization where performance, fun and well-being are key elements in a busy
1. Manage the end-to-end bidding process
2. Work with sales management and other colleagues to develop a clear strategy for each bid
3. Manage bidding process and input from key stakeholders, such as product teams, finance, marketing, and more
4. Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid and ensure that all products/services are included in the closing price to the customer
5. Responsible according to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation
6. Ensuring timetables, including all internal management, and setting realistic deadlines as well as ensuring the timely submission of commercially sound bids
7. Risk tracking and management
8. Development of calculation sheets
9. Coordinate and schedule all customer presentations required as part of bidding
The ideal candidate
As Bid Manager, you have a sound commercial understanding and can demonstrate the ability to
deliver winning results quotations. Your educational background is not essential, but you have solid
experience managing complicated technical offerings, including bid management from identifying
opportunities to project delivery. From e.g. windmill projects, civil works projects…Bid sizes are in
the range of 200 Mio DKK.
You speak and understand English at negotiation level.
At Airco, we have a good working environment with dedicated employees and room for personal
and professional development including respect for both competencies and experience level. We
offer a competitive pay package and care about our employees. This translates into a good lunch
scheme, social events, staff club and paid full-time health insurance.
The company is growing rapidly, and you have the opportunity to become part of a company that is
culturally like an entrepreneurial company, and where you still get skilled and competent colleagues
to spar and develop with. We have a flat organizational structure with fast decision-making
processes. This means that there is close to words to deeds.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact General Sales Manager Steen Jensen mobile
phone 3090 5270.
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Mark: Bid Manager
We close the ad as soon as we have the right profiles.